Monday 22 December 2014

DIY Night Vision

Well you are probably here because you want to know about building your own night vision. So here it is. If you have been here before and read my first attempt, looking back what a hack, it worked but was far from neat. There was so much I didn't like but all that has now changed. Look at what we have now: Insert new scope picture.
And this is how it looks, excuse the footage as its hard to film one handed in the dark. I am constantly refining the design but at present it has its own internal battery pack, which takes 3 18650 lithium batteries but there is always a decision in the back of my mind as to having an external battery source? Decisions decisions...... Anyway so after it has been nigh on a year since I have done any instructions I thought I would list all my videos here so you can build your own, note I do charge to build the kits as it is my time but you can build this yourself if you have the time and patients. So here we go, please feel free to watch all the videos, comment and share blah blah blah and get in touch if you get stuck. 1. Rough Guide to putting the kit together. 2. Wiring the screen - Part 1 3. Wiring the screen - Part 2 4. Screen mount on the scope Still updating...... please hold the line......

No comments:

Post a Comment